Silverton is a picturesque town of 225 people nestled in the West Kootenays. Bordering Slocan Lake, we are located in a pristine mountain environment across from the spectacular Valhalla Provincial Park.
- Kokanee Glacier Provincial Park – 30 minute drive
- New Denver – 5 km up the lake
- Kaslo (on Kootenay Lake) – 40 minute drive
- Nakusp and the famous hotsprings – 35 minute drive
- The cities of Castlegar and historic Nelson – 1 hour drive
- Revelstoke – 2 hour drive
Silverton Resort is approximately a 7 hour drive from Calgary and an 8 hour drive from Vancouver. It is 1 hour from the Castlegar airport.